Do you suffer from sensitive skin? Even rosacea? You need a sensitive skin care routine customized for your delicate complexion. Everyone's skin is unique, and we can help in providing you with skin care products JUST. FOR. YOU.
Here is a few DOs and DON'Ts for those with sensitive skin
- DON'T... over clean. Dermatologists and skin care professionals advise that you use gentle cleansers without strong detergents or fragrances to wash your face (WebMD). Eminence Organic recommends the Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser which removes impurities without irritation or inflammation.
"Take a dry face cloth (it MUST be dry, not wet!) and gently rub the surface of your skin for a mild exfoliating action"
- DO...use lukewarm water to wash. Hot water can be drying and harsh on the skin. Cold water, on the other hand can cause broken capillaries. Its best to avoid extremes in temperature and stick to tepid water your skin care needs. (Daily Mail)
- DO...Protect and moisturize your skin. Our Calm Skin Arnica Serum will help heal inflammation, redness, and acne.
- DON'T ... Over exfoliate. Instead of using a harsh facial scrub, one alternative is manual exfoliation. Take a dry face cloth (it must be dry) and gently rub the surface on your skin for a mild exfoliating actions.
- DO... treat your skin with our daily Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer. This moisturizer will soothe, reduce redness and irritation, while deeply healing and softening with gentle shea butter.